Sunlease operates in accordance with a Quality Management System framework that advocates consistency and quality of work and procedures across everything we do.
In addition, Sunlease strives for the continuous improvement of our health and safety management systems and in the environmental quality of our processes and services, driven by our guiding principles:
- We advocate the adoption of prudent environmental, health and safety principles and practices by all our partners and suppliers.
- We ensure our environmental, health, and safety policies and programs are communicated to all Sunlease employees and stakeholders.
- We ensure all Sunlease employees are aware of their role and responsibility to fulfil and sustain our environmental, health and safety management systems and policies.
- We contribute to reducing our environmental impacts through our Being Green Office Program where staff are encouraged to ‘reduce, reuse, recycle and turn off!’
- We use Greenhouse Friendly ENVI Carbon Neutral Paper for our printing requirements